- Better Glass! More transparency options for glass textures.
- Better Skies. Add your own textures to the day and night skies. Many options for fading and blending.
- Connected Textures mod.
- Custom Colors mod. Texture pack authors can now customize many colors in the game including swamps, lighting, and more. See Misa’s texture pack for examples.
- Balthichou’s RandomMobs mod.
- Extended animation, mipmapping, and font support.
- MrMessiah’s BetterGrass mod.
- Ability to load other mods. See “Installing other Mods” for details.
- Ability to save and load mod profiles and switch between them easily. Also organize your mods by the Minecraft version they go with.
Notes and Recent Changes:
- Updated to support the new texture pack format introduced in 1.5. A utility to convert texture packs from the older format to the new one is included.
- Biome- and height-based Random Mobs and CTM.
- Custom compass and clock animations.
- Mipmapping, anti-aliasing, and anisotropic filtering options
How to Install MCPatcher HD Fix 3.0.4_01 for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
- Download MCPatcher HD
- Run the patcher
- Check the options that listed in the white box
- Click Patch
- Run Minecraft
- Go to Mods and Texture Packs
- There should be nothing there because you didn’t put any texture packs in texture packs folder in minecraft folder yet
- Try to put one, and re-open Minecraft